We are a friendly club with up-to-date equipment and facilities, based on Thorpe Island (East Norwich) on the River Yare. We are fully equipped to cater for all levels of rowing ability and aspiration:
- If you are a beginner, we will teach you to row (see below for full details).
- If you are experienced you can row recreationally with us, or if you prefer you can race (we have a racing squad that attends regattas throughout the country).
- We have a full programme of fun social activities throughout the year – both on and off the water!
If you want to find out more, please leave a message using the contact us tab at the top of this page and we can arrange a good time for you to visit the club.
Learn to Row – 2017 – for beginners and those returning to rowing To enrol, or to find out more, please leave a message using the contact us tab at the top of this page.
- Courses begin on first Sundays in April, June and August
- Small groups of learners (max 6 per session)
- Open to anyone aged 18 and over
- First session is free of charge
- Three following sessions for just £30
- If you then decide to join the club we will deduct £30 from your first year’s subscription